Once your offer is accepted on your new home, you’ll have a defined number of days (usually somewhere between 5-15 days) to complete your home inspection. There are many good home inspectors here in the Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch area. A few that our buyers frequently use are Hope Home Inspections, Peace of Mind Home Inspections, and Pillar to Post Home Inspections. We suggest calling at least 2 or 3 home inspectors to inquire about the services they offer and be sure to ask if they also offer wind mitigation reports and four-point inspections. The wind mitigation report can lower your insurance rates, and a four-point inspection may be required by your insurance company if your home is over 20 years old.
- Sarasota Area Home Seller’s Update!
- Sarasota-Manatee Housing Inventory Climbs to its Highest Point for 2023
- Building a New Home? Here’s What a Pre-Drywall Inspection Can Do for You
- September 2023 Home Sales Increase From Last Year’s Hurricane
- Continued Demand and Low Inventory Keeps Home Prices Steady in Sarasota and Manatee