Once your offer is accepted on your new home, you’ll have a defined number of days (usually somewhere between 5-15 days) to complete your home inspection. There are many good home inspectors here in the Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch area. A few that our buyers frequently use are Hope Home Inspections, Peace of Mind Home Inspections, and Pillar to Post Home Inspections. We suggest calling at least 2 or 3 home inspectors to inquire about the services they offer and be sure to ask if they also offer wind mitigation reports and four-point inspections. The wind mitigation report can lower your insurance rates, and a four-point inspection may be required by your insurance company if your home is over 20 years old.
- Is it Still a Seller’s Market in the Sarasota Area?
- Boca Grove condominiums in Lakewood Ranch Country Club
- What are some benefits of selling my Sarasota house in the fall?
- Light fixtures, blinds and other items to leave behind when you move out
- The Hammocks: Well built homes, great curb appeal, low fees