Once your offer is accepted on your new home, you’ll have a defined number of days (usually somewhere between 5-15 days) to complete your home inspection. There are many good home inspectors here in the Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch area. A few that our buyers frequently use are Hope Home Inspections, Peace of Mind Home Inspections, and Pillar to Post Home Inspections. We suggest calling at least 2 or 3 home inspectors to inquire about the services they offer and be sure to ask if they also offer wind mitigation reports and four-point inspections. The wind mitigation report can lower your insurance rates, and a four-point inspection may be required by your insurance company if your home is over 20 years old.
- Willowbend: Upscale homes next to 1,300 acre park and less than 5 miles to Nokomis Beach
- How long will it take for my Sarasota house to sell?
- How to save money on your property taxes when you upsize your Florida home
- Home Prices Hold Steady in January 2023, Despite a Downturn in Sales
- Esplanade on Palmer Ranch in Sarasota County