Once your offer is accepted on your new home, you’ll have a defined number of days (usually somewhere between 5-15 days) to complete your home inspection. There are many good home inspectors here in the Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch area. A few that our buyers frequently use are Hope Home Inspections, Peace of Mind Home Inspections, and Pillar to Post Home Inspections. We suggest calling at least 2 or 3 home inspectors to inquire about the services they offer and be sure to ask if they also offer wind mitigation reports and four-point inspections. The wind mitigation report can lower your insurance rates, and a four-point inspection may be required by your insurance company if your home is over 20 years old.
- Bay Oaks on Siesta Key: Charming Condos Near one of America’s Best Beaches
- Park Trace Estates, Well-Built Homes with Easy Access to The Legacy Trail
- McClellan Park in Sarasota Premier location, spacious homes, and sophisticated architecture
- Baywood Colony: West of the Trail, Close to Beaches, Parks, and Downtown Conveniences
- Vilano: Spacious Newer Homes on One Acre Lots