Once your offer is accepted on your new home, you’ll have a defined number of days (usually somewhere between 5-15 days) to complete your home inspection. There are many good home inspectors here in the Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch area. A few that our buyers frequently use are Hope Home Inspections, Peace of Mind Home Inspections, and Pillar to Post Home Inspections. We suggest calling at least 2 or 3 home inspectors to inquire about the services they offer and be sure to ask if they also offer wind mitigation reports and four-point inspections. The wind mitigation report can lower your insurance rates, and a four-point inspection may be required by your insurance company if your home is over 20 years old.
- Harbor Towers Yacht and Racquet Club on Siesta Key: Amenities, value, and close to the beach
- Laurel Oak: Living the Luxury Lifestyle in Sarasota
- South Gate: Affordable Homes in Sarasota, with Character and Charm
- Arlington Park: Charming, Up-and-Coming Neighborhood Close to Downtown and Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- River Strand: Beautifully Maintained Golf Community, Easy Access to I-75