Vacation Home and Investment Property for sale near Siesta Key and Venice, Florida with NO HOA!
UPDATE 3/3/2023: This home sold for cash in 19 days. If you’re looking for something similar, please contact Christine at 941-685-5565.
If you’ve ever thought about owning a vacation home that you can also use as an Airbnb, this is a fantastic opportunity. 315 Charles Drive in Nokomis, Florida is two miles from Nokomis Beach (easily take a golf cart and use the back roads), it’s got a spectacular heated saltwater pool and spa, and it’s got additional water access that will make your Airbnb property stand out, stay booked, and significantly offset the cost of ownership. If you love Siesta Key, good news, it’s just 15 miles from world-famous Siesta Key Beach and 20 miles to downtown Sarasota.
See the details for 315 Charles Drive
What makes 315 Charles Drive a great investment opportunity?
- Unlike condos or homes within a homeowners association, there is no condo association and no HOA to impose strict rental rules, burdensome applications for renters, or additional association fees. YOU pocket MORE and enjoy hassle-free bookings.
- It’s ten miles to world-famous Siesta Key beach, frequently rated one of the #1 beaches in the United States, and just two miles to Nokomis Beach.
- Stand out among other Airbnb properties by being on a saltwater canal where your guests can take a kayak, paddleboard, or small boat out into the intracoastal waterway and explore the inlets and bays for a unique experience.
Buy NOW and take advantage of Florida’s “high season” (lucrative winter/spring rental rates) to earn income!
Watch the video of 315 Charles Drive
What makes 315 Charles Drive an attractive property for vacationers and your family?
- Proximity to Nokomis Beach, Siesta Key and Venice
- Easily take a golf cart to the beach (no major roads to cross)
- Heated saltwater pool with screened cage and oversized pool deck
- Space to park 4 vehicles easily
- 3 bedrooms plus private office and space to sleep up to 8 guests
- Proximity to conveniences like Starbucks, Publix, shops and restaurants
- Spacious, open concept living room, dining room and kitchen area for family gatherings
This home was just reduced to $1,150,000 which is $190,000 off the original price and has been on the market only 3 weeks. This opportunity will not last!
A similar home in this neighborhoods rents for an average of $420 per night.
Schedule your private showing TODAY with your realtor, or contact the listing agent, Christine Pope at 941-685-5565