Imagine owning your own condo in Bay Oaks on Siesta Key that you can come and enjoy anytime AND you can offset the cost of ownership through renting your condo out while you’re away. Sounds perfect doesn’t it? No more scouring the Airbnb listings to find one with dates available that align with your vacation plans. You own it, you use it when you want it! What my clients love about Bay Oaks on Siesta Key is it’s proximity to the beach, beautiful grounds right on the bay, and the free trolley to Siesta Key Village, and the fact that it has easy rental terms. You can own it as a second home and rent it out for a minimum of 1 week at a time, 52 times per year which really maximizes your potential rental income.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find in Bay Oaks:
- 1 and 2 bedroom condos
- Complex of 97 condos known for it’s sprawling oak trees
- Sizes range from 690 square feet to 1332 square feet
- HOA fees currently $600 per month (as of 2022)
- Heated pool, tennis courts, pickleball
- Fishing pier, picnic tables, grills
- Located on the bay side of Midnight Pass Road
- 1/2 mile from the south bridge of Siesta Key
- 1/2 mile from world renowned Siesta Key Beach
- Condos can be rented for 1 week minimum, 52 times per year
Do you know anyone else that might be interested in Bay Oaks? Pass this on to them!
See listings currently available in Bay Oaks on Siesta Key.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.
Photo: Showcase Media