If you love charming little parks, soothing fountains, Tuscan style architecture, and tropical plants, you’ll love the park-like setting of Burns Court Villas in downtown Sarasota. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of this quaint complex of 23 units, with the convenience of downtown living just outside the gate. My daughter and I first visited this beautiful treasure a few years ago and couldn’t believe how much it reminded us of the charming, tucked-away villages of Europe. My photos don’t do it justice!
Here are a few more details!
- Built in 2007
- All floor plans are 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths
- Floorplans between 2,013 to 2124 square feet
- Pets allowed (2 large dogs and no size limit)
- Prices generally range from $850k to $1.5M
- Private elevators, multiple balconies and secure parking for every unit
- Heated pool and spa surrounded by lush tropical landscaping
See what’s currently for sale in Burns Court Villas.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.
Learn about more Sarasota area neighborhoods.