Impressively fun, with so much to do, that’s Esplanade on Palmer Ranch in Sarasota.
This incredible community, built by Taylor Morrison, offers so much to do that you could entertain family and friends for days without leaving the community. When you’re ready to venture out to the beach, you’ve got Venice Beach (5 miles) Nokomis Beach (8 miles) and Siesta Key Beach (10 miles).
This community is one of my personal favorites because you can easily access The Legacy Trail and take a long bicycle ride all the way to Sarasota. Esplanade Legacy Estates has its own private entrance to the trail so you don’t need to pack up the bike or ride on any busy roads to get there.
Aside from all these outdoor activities, you’re also just 14 miles from downtown Sarasota and all the performance venues, restaurants, shops and art galleries.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find at Esplanade on Palmer Ranch:
– Resort-style pool
– State-of-the-art fitness center
– Bahama Bar and Grill
– 3 dog parks
– Pickleball, tennis, bocce ball
– Private entrance to The Legacy Trail
– Clubhouse with on-site activities director
– Children’s splash pad
– 10 miles to Siesta Key Beach; 8 miles to Nokomis Beach
– Homes are built from 2016 to 2022
– Block construction, built by Taylor Morrison
– Condos, villas, and single-family homes up to 3,100 square feet
– Beautiful landscaping throughout the community
Take a look at current listings in Esplanade on Palmer Ranch and see them for yourself.
Do you know anyone else that might be interested in Esplanade on Palmer Ranch? Pass this on to them!
Hope to see you soon! Call me when you’re ready to house hunt!
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.
Learn about more Sarasota area neighborhoods.