Finding a well-kept neighborhood of single-family homes, built to last, affordable and close to everything might seem hard to come by in Sarasota. Forest Lakes is one of those communities that people are drawn to for their “neighborhood” feel.
Homes here are just right…not too big, not too small, not too flashy, not outdated either. You’ll see pride of ownership with well maintained homes, beautiful lawns, a beautiful golf course, nice landscaping, and friendly faces. Occasionally, you can still find homes that are ready for updating and pick them up at a great price!
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find here:
– Homes are about 1,500-2,900 square feet
– Prices range from $450,000 to $800,000 depending on size and condition
– Built from the mid-1960s to the late 1970s
– Most are in flood zone X (that’s good!) and have public water and sewer
– Join the optional HOA for $75/year
– Wilkinson Elementary, Brookside Middle, and Sarasota High
– Located near the corner of Webber and Beneva about 5 miles from downtown Sarasota
– Home of The Palms Gulf Club at Forest Lakes
See what’s currently for sale in Forest Lakes Country Club Estates.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.