Newer Townhomes, with Sparkling Pool, Fitness Center and Playground
Townhomes are surprisingly hard to come by in Lakewood Ranch, there aren’t many of them! What my clients love about them is the privacy that comes with being in a 2-story home without the large price tag. Here in Harmony at Lakewood Ranch, you’ll find townhomes, and single-family homes, and a handful of villas, all in a tidy, new neighborhood with a sparkling community pool, fitness center, playground and beautiful landscaping throughout.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find in Harmony:
- Most homes less than 4 years old; some still being built
- Currently priced between $400,000 and $600,000
- Built by Mattamy Homes
- HOA fees about $240/mo
- Heated lagoon-style pool
- Firepit and grilling station
- Covered pavilion with bathrooms
- Home offices! Many floorplans are 2 or 3 bedrooms PLUS a flex/office space or storage room that can easily be converted to an office
- Plenty of parking; each property has a 1 or 2 car garage plus driveway parking
Do you know anyone else that might be interested in Harmony? Pass this on to them!
Hope to see you soon! Call me when you’re ready to house hunt!
See listings currently available in Harmony at Lakewood Ranch.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.