Love the sound of waves on Lido Beach here in Sarasota? I have to admit, I have an app on my phone that plays the sound of waves gently rolling onto the beach. It’s soothing and peaceful and someone’s making a lot of money with it! Imagine hearing that sound and getting the full effect of the gulf breezes, the spectacular sunsets, and having the beach right outside your door. That’s what you’ll get in Key Tower South on Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find here:
– Condos are 2 bed, 2 bath about 1400-1600 square feet
– Prices range from $700,000 to $1.8M depending on the floorplan, the upgrades and the view
– Directly on the beach, no worrying about parking or traffic. Wake up and you’re here!
– Resort-style sparkling pool, fitness equipment, community room, meeting room, library, sauna, locker room, outdoor shower
– Keyfob entry for secure access
– Covered parking
– Condo fees are just under $800/mo
– Units have either screened or enclosed lanai
– Can be rented for one month, twice per year
– Sorry, no pets
– Across from park and nature preserve at the quiet, southern end of Lido Key
– Close to St. Armand’s Circle (shopping and restaurants) and two miles to downtown Sarasota
– Panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico (can’t beat that!)
See listings currently available in Key Tower South.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.