McClellan Park is one of Sarasota’s most sought-after neighborhoods for its proximity to the bayfront and easy access to Siesta Key, Southside Village and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
If your dream is to own a home near the bayfront, in a neighborhood with mature trees and home busting with charm, you’ll love McClellan Park here in Sarasota. The neighborhood was established more than a hundred years ago — in 1916 according to marker at the entrance. Here you’ll find homes built more than a century ago, homes built this year, and everything in between. Every home is unique and each one contributes to the beautiful tapestry of sophisticated architecture.
The location is one of the most coveted in Sarasota; McClellen Park is on the west side of Tamiami Trail, just a 1/4 mile north of Siesta Drive. This spot gives those who live here easy access to both Siesta Key and Southside Village, not to mention downtown Sarasota and the bayfront.
McClellan Park is also very close to the award-winning Sarasota Memorial Hospital and new Jellison Cancer Institute, drawing professionals from all across the country to live and raise families in McClellan Park.
Here’s the skinny on the homes you’ll find in McClellan Park:
- Properties range from historic cottages to sprawling, contemporary homes
- 109 single family homes (no condos or villas)
- There are no HOA fees
- Yes, there is charming namesake park within McClellan Park
- Easily walk to the end of the street for sunset views over the bay
- Homes sizes currently top out at 9,000 square feet and generously appointed
- Prices range from about $1.7M to $8M
See listings currently available in McClellan Park.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.