Misty Creek’s Generous Lot Sizes and Natural Beauty are a Must See
Misty Creek one of those neighborhoods you don’t see mentioned very often because homes rarely go on the market here. Once you buy here, you tend to stay because you love everything about it. It’s quiet, peaceful, the HOA fees are low, Publix is less than a mile away, and access to I-75 is quick and easy because you’re on the east side of the highway. It’s also close to Rothenback Park (great for a stroll). The lot sizes in Misty Creek are some of the largest in the area at a whopping 1/3 to 1/2 acre and stunning mature trees for beauty, shade and privacy.
The golf course is very well kept and membership is optional, so you don’t have to pay for it if you don’t use it, yet you still enjoy the beauty and open spaces that are the signature of golf communities.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find in Misty Creek:
- Golf community (membership optional)
- Gated (24-hour guard)
- Yes, you can drive golf carts in the community
- Tennis Courts
- Schools: Riverview High, Sarasota Middle, Lakeview Elementary
- HOA fees about $140 per month
- 302 Single family homes in Misty Creek
- Built from mid 1980s to 2006
- Generous lot sizes about 1/3 to over 1/2 acre
- Homes range between about 2,000 to 4,500 square feet
- Many homes have 3 car garage and POOL
- Home values as of late 2021 range from about $500,000 to $1.3M
- Many homes have golf course and/or water views
Ready? Let’s go check it out!
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.