You may be surprised to learn that there aren’t a lot of 55+ communities on Siesta Key; and you just found one! Siesta Harbor is situated in a great spot close to the south bridge (Stickney Point) so it’s easy to get on and off the island, plus it’s close to the public beach AND it’s got views of the intracoastal waterway AND a deep water canal for your boat. Wow! And if you want to make a little money on your investment when you’re not there, your condo at Siesta Harbor can be rented for a month at a time, up to 12 times per year.
You can even find condos below $400k in this neat, tropical community. Most are between $450-600k.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find here!
- Deep water canal
- Heated pool and spa
- Fitness rooms
- Boat slips and fish cleaning stations
- Trolley stops right outside the entrance
- Built in the late 1960s
- Lush, tropical landscaping
- Views of the intracoastal waterway, walking distance to world famous Siesta Key beach, shops and restaurants
- Put your toes in the sand at the deeded beach access or public beach on world famous Siesta Key Beach
- Monthly condo fees just under $560
Ready to take a look? See current listings in Siesta Harbor
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.