The Isles of Sarasota, also called The Isles on Palmer Ranch, truly has everything you need to relax and enjoy a fun, active lifestyle. Feel like lounging? Try the heated, lagoon-style pool. Want to burn some calories? Challenge neighbors to a tennis match. Ready to build muscle? There’s a well-equipped fitness center waiting for you. Got kids or grands? Take them to the playground or challenge them to a game of bocce ball. It’s all here!
Located off between the west side of I-75 and Honore, this well-designed neighborhood is about 8 miles to both Siesta Key and Casey Key (world-class beaches and breathtaking sunsets!). You’re also near The Legacy Trail and plenty of shopping and dining options.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find in the Isles on Palmer Ranch:
- Single family homes, townhomes, condos and villas are available
- Maintenance-free living (all outside work is done for you!)
- Sizes range from 1,500 to 2,100 square feet
- Average sales price in 2021 is about $480,000
- Built from 2006 to about 2011
- Builder is Divosta
- HOA fees around $250 – $275/mo
- Garages included in all home styles (villas, condos, and townhomes too!)
The Isles on Palmer Ranch really is one of the most well-kept neighborhoods with the lowest fees you’ll find in the Sarasota area. It’s a great value!
Ready to look? Contact me, I am always happy to hear from you!
Sign up here to get weekly blog posts about Sarasota area neighborhoods sent straight to your inbox!