The Landings is a gated community just west of Tamiami Trail along Sarasota Bay. It is known for its mature landscaping, a 7-acre common area known as The Eagles Nest, racquet club, drydock marina, and a nature trail that leads to a gazebo on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find in The Landings:
- Homes are built from about 1980 to 2000 (condos and townhomes in Phillippi Landings section are newer)
- Mixture of single family homes, condos, villas, and townhomes
- Includes a 7-acre community area known as The Eagles Nest
- Optional membership to The Racquet Club (tennis, fitness, spa, pool)
- Gated Community
- Residences governed by The Landings Management Association with 21 different sub-associations
- Mature landscaping throughout the community
- Over 4 miles of walking trails
- Nature trail leading to a gazebo along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Drydock marina along Phillippi Creek
See something you like? Give me a call and let’s take a tour!
Take a look at current listings in The Landings and see them for yourself.
Do you know anyone else that might be interested in The Landings? Pass this on to them!
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.