5 Great Reasons to Tour Toscana Isles
If you’re looking for new construction, away from traffic and you want a lot of house for the money, take a look a the often-overlooked Toscana Isles. This community is just about a mile or two east of I-75 in north Venice off the Laurel Road exit so it’s just far enough off the beaten path that many people don’t know about it. Even so, it’s only about 2 miles to a nice big plaza (Plaza Venezia) with Publix and several other shops and of course it’s only about 20 minutes to the gulf!
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find here:
• About a dozen different floorplans for single-family homes ranging from about 1,600 square feet to 2,500 square feet, many with water views
• Two condo floorplans, each with a lanai, garage and open, airy layouts with water views
• Amenity Center with resort-style infinity edge pool, fitness center, lakefront activities, catering kitchen, tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, boat launching dock, fire pit, tot lot, dog park and a full time activities director
• Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floors and 46″ cabinets are standard (not upgrades!)
• Condos range from about $320,000 to $410,000 base price
• Single family homes range from about $500,000 to $730,000 base price
Have a look at what’s currently for sale via the link below. New construction may also be available (ask me!).
Check out the link below and don’t forget to click on the photos where you’ll see the interiors, clubhouse, pool area and get a feel for the beauty of these homes. Let’s get started!
See listings currently available in Toscana Isles.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.