Willowbend is located in Osprey (between Sarasota and Venice) so it’s convenient to all the shops, beaches and theaters and yet it’s got an element of peace and relaxation because (this is my favorite part!) it back up to the 1300-acre Oscar Scherer State Park.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find in Willowbend:
- Homes are built from about 2003-2008
- Block construction, tile roofs (nice and strong)
- Homes are about 2100-3000 sq feet
- Many homes have 3 car garages for your extra toys
- Most homes have heated saltwater pools and spas
- HOA fee is around $350/mo
- Community clubhouse, pool, fitness center, hot tub, pickleball, basketball, playground and gazebo
- All grounds maintenance is included (never mulch, mow or pull weeds again!)
- Homes are built by Lee Wetherington (good quality)
- There’s a sidewalk that goes to Oscar Scherer State Park and The Legacy Trail
- Beautifully landscaped
- Homes priced from about $635,000 – $980,000
The entrance to Willowbend is on Tamiami just 1/10th of a mile north of the park entrance.
See something you like? Give me a call and let’s take a tour!
Take a look at current listings in Willowbend and see them for yourself.
Do you know anyone else that might be interested in Willowbend? Pass this on to them!
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.