There’s a lot to love about Esplanade Golf and Country Club here in Lakewood Ranch. From the poolside Bahama Bar to golf, pickleball, spa days and more, you’ll feel like you’re always on vacation!
Esplanade’s first class amenities include two resort style heated pools, Bahama (tiki) Bar, wellness spa, salon, cafe, two fitness centers, two aerobic rooms with classes, canoe / kayak launch, pickle-ball, bocce ball, championship 18 hole golf course with driving range, culinary center with fine dining, cocktail bar, cooking classes, pizza cafe, and two dog parks.
Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find here:
- 956 Single family homes and 294 Condos
- Built by Taylor Morrison from 2014 to present
- Yes, pets are allowed (there are two dog parks!)
- Many homes have golf included
- Many homes have golf and/or water views
- Home prices range from $280k for a condo to $2.5M for an estate home
- Schools are Gullett Elementary, Dr. Mona Jain Middle, and Lakewood Ranch High School
By the way, if you’re thinking Esplanade sounds familiar, there are several Esplanade communities in the area, all with spectacular amenities, high quality homes and stunning landscaping.
Get Sarasota Area Neighborhood feature articles like this sent straight to your inbox, subscribe here.