Here’s the skinny on what you’ll find at Southbay Yacht and Racquet Club:
- The community is all single-family homes, about 360 of them
- A five-mile walking path meanders through the community and is very popular for morning strolls
- The clubhouse has an active social calendar, with water aerobics, kayaking classes, dances, and seasonal parties
- The community-owned deep water marina offers boat slips accommodating boats up to 55 feet
- Monthly slip rental fees are some of the most affordable in Florida
- Enjoy a heated pool, lighted tennis courts, exercise room, playground and basketball hoops for the kiddos (or kids-at-heart!)
- The sunset views at the marina looking over the Intracoastal Waterway are stunning!